The Bish Krew on Tour

Welcome to the antics of the BishKrew on tour round the world. Bish Crew members: Tommy O'Gallagher, Kieran Rafter, James Askew, Tom Fleming, Laurie Howell and Teo Lopéz-Bernal.

Monday, May 15, 2006

Iguazu falls photos.


Waterfall.

The Hardcore on their epic journey.

44hrs on the party bus!!

Crikey, I can´t believe my eyes , is that a Toucan?!

Garganta del Diablo (Devil´s Throat)


L: Oh, is that a rainbow in the foreground?

T: Yes it is, how spectacular!

´There for a short time remembered for a lifetime´


Coati (Nasua narica)

1 Comments:

Blogger Askews said...

What a wonderful adventure and such beautiful pictures!... I am sooo envious. I think I am going to organise a GAP trip for the Bish Crew Parents. I have always wanted to see Iguazu. Where are you off next? Are you ging to meet again in Quito?
Much love,
SA

12:16 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home